Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hannah update and a little more.

Thursday I took Hannah to her cardiologist for the first time in three months.  I think that is the longest we've gone without stepping foot in his office since my first visit last March.  When he walked into the room he asked if we missed him, I think Hannah did a little, it's no secret she loves all the attention.

She weighed 13 pounds according to their scale, and if you're more into kilograms she gained a whole kilo since her last appointment, not to shabby.

The ECHO was a little hard to do this time.  Hannah loves the tech that does the ECHO so she was talking up a storm and trying to roll around and help her with the ECHO, you know, grabbing the wand thing and her hand, eating the cord, kicking.  So the images they got weren't the best, but we tried.  Dr. Christensen says the tricuspid valve still leaks, it was kind of hard to see how much because she was so wiggliy.  We just have to wait and see if the valve stops leaking as she grows.

Dr. C wants to see her in 5 months.  They don't schedule appointments that far out, so we will be getting a reminder card in the mail about a month before she's due.  I cheered a little, we have reached the "reminder card" stage!

Hannah is ten months old, she is dragging herself all over the house.  Her newest favorite thing to do is "crawl" around the coffee table in the family room.  She is eating really well and loves to stuff fruit puffs in her mouth.  Her physical therapist and I are trying to get her to crawl on all fours and teach her how to sit up from lying down.  She loves bath time and swimming, splashing in the water is awesome!

Can you see her scar? Yup, it's pretty faded and hard to see in person too!



Kindergarten graduation

Eli is still my busy little guy.  He loves Legos, I have yet to step on one in the middle of the night but I'm sure it's coming.  He is a typical three year old, one minute he is my sweet little boy who is so helpful and the next he's throwing a fit on the floor.  Good thing he is so cute.

Abby is loving summer so far, although last night she asked me what day school starts.  Jeremiah bought her a razor scooter for finishing kindergarten and she loves riding around in the cul-de-sac with the other kids.  This summer I think she may grow gills, or at least 2 inches.

I have almost fully recovered from my hand foot and mouth disease, I'm just dealing with peeling hands right now.  I'm still working on spring cleaning and purging the house.

Jeremiah is getting the hang of the working at night/sleeping during the day cycle.  It was easier before we had kids.

My birthday is on Wednesday, we're planning on going to the zoo.  I like Starbucks cards, I'm just saying. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment