Thursday, November 1, 2012

Monthly Mission: unplug (a little)

I have to hurry up and write my post because my internet curfew is coming up at 8 pm and I'm almost out of internet/ipad games time!  Today being the first of November it is the beginning of my monthly mission, you can read more about this here Monthly Mission.  I have decided this month to give up the amount of time I waste on the internet.  I'm not cutting myself off completely, but instead limiting my usage of internet and ipad games and other general time wasters.

So today I am writing to you to let you know that so far I'm doing well!  Of course we haven't hit 8 pm on the first day yet, details, details.

I'm glad I didn't choose "giving up sugar" this month.  We have oodles of Halloween candy on top of the fridge.

Of course I am also posting my reasons to be thankful everyday on facebook for this month, I started that last year and I really liked it, so I'm doing it again.

I will have to make sure I get the important work done early, like online banking, emails, blogging and of course, Pinterest.  I'll let you know how this goes, and what I do with all my extra time!

No comments:

Post a Comment